Competition Terms & Conditions
Tour de France competition
16th -29th July 2018
1. The promoter is: CeramicSpeed Sport A/S whose registered office is at Nørgårdsvej 3, Holstebro, 7500 - Denmark.
2. The competition is open to worldwide residents aged 18 years or over. Employees (or family members of employees) of any group company of the Promoter (CeramicSpeed), companies associated with the Promotion (Mavic, Factor Bikes, fi'zi:k) and all affiliates of such companies may not enter this Promotion. There is no entry fee and no purchase necessary to enter this competition.
3. By entering this competition, an entrant is indicating his/her agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions.
4. Only one entry will be accepted per person. Multiple entries from the same person will be disqualified.
5. Closing date for entry will be 23:59 29/07/2018. After this date, no further entries to the competition will be permitted.
6. No responsibility can be accepted for entries not received for whatever reason.
7. The rules of the competition and how to enter are as follows:
Entry to the competition requires the person to register for our GDPR compliant mailing list at http://eepurl.com/dl3uB9 and remain a member with a contact preference indicating that we may email them at the time of the winner being chosen (30th of July 2018) as well as post-promotion. In order to still enter the competition without signing up for the newsletter, please send us an email at email@example.com.
A winner will be randomly selected from amongst all entrants on this list by a member of the CeramicSpeed team within 3 days from the completion of the competition. They will be contacted by email to arrange the delivery of the prize.
8. The promoter reserves the right to cancel or amend the competition and these terms and conditions without notice in the event of a catastrophe, war, civil or military disturbance, act of God or any actual or anticipated breach of any applicable law or regulation or any other event outside of the promoter’s control. Any changes to the competition will be notified to entrants as soon as possible by the promoter.
9. The Promoter is not responsible for inaccurate prize details supplied to any entrant by any third party connected with this competition.
10. The prize is as follows: a Factor O2 Framekit Romain Bardet Edition incl. Black Inc cockpit and Seatpost, a Mavic Cosmic Ultimate T, limited TDF Edition wheelset, a fi'zi:k Arione R1 saddle, a Shimano Dura-Ace 9100 Di2 groupset, a CeramicSpeed OSPW System Victory limited Edition, a CeramicSpeed Headset and a CeramicSpeed Bottom Bracket BBright.
11. The prize is as stated, and no cash or other alternatives will be offered. The prizes are not transferable. Prizes are subject to availability and we reserve the right to substitute any prize with another of equivalent value without giving notice.
12. Winner will be chosen: 30/07/2018 at random, from all entries, received and verified by Promoter and or its agents.
13. The winner will be notified by email within 3 days from the completion of the competition. If the winner cannot be contacted or do not claim the prize within 7 days of notification, we reserve the right to withdraw the prize from the winner and find a different winner amongst the ones submitted.
14. The promoter will notify the winner when and where the prize can be collected/delivered.
15. All shipping expenses related to the Prize are the responsibility of the Promoter. For the avoidance of doubt, the Prize includes only costs for shipping of the competition, all other expenses such as VAT/taxes are to be covered by the winner.
16. The winners agree to allow the Promoter to use their name and likeness for advertising and publicity purposes without additional remuneration. The winners may be required to take part in reasonable publicity and PR activity at the Promoter’s request.
17. The promoter’s decision in respect of all matters to do with the competition will be final and no correspondence will be entered into.
18. By entering this competition, an entrant is indicating his/her agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions.
19. The competition and these terms and conditions will be governed by Danish law and any disputes will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of Danmark.
20. Any personal data relating to the winner or any other entrants will be used solely in accordance with current data protection legislation and will only be disclosed to a third party according to the entrant’s prior consent.
a) By agreeing to take part in this competition, the entrant agrees to receive emails from CeramicSpeed and the competition partners naming: Factor Bikes, Mavic and fi'zi:k. All newsletter sign-ups between 16th July and 29th July will be shared with Factor Bikes, Mavic and fi'zi:k as supporters of the Romain Bardet competition.
b) CeramicSpeed Sport A/S will store your data in MailChimp (Data Processor). If you will later on wish to unsubscribe from the list, you can do so in an email sent by us, by writing us directly at firstname.lastname@example.org or by filling in this unsubscribe form: https://ceramicspeed.us8.list-manage.com/unsubscribe?u=887b38f509999aa2c21fcf4f6&id=dec31cf546.
c) In order to adduce adequate safeguards for the transfer of personal data imported by partners in third countries which do not provide a sufficient level of data protection, a secure transfer is ensured by the use of Standard Contractual Clauses.
d) The partners named above are responsible for the safe storage after transfer of personal data provided post-competition. Any issues regarding your contact preferences by each partner should be addressed directly to them.
21. Entry into the competition will be deemed as acceptance of these terms and conditions.
• CeramicSpeed Sport A/S shall have the right, at its sole discretion and at any time, to change or modify these terms and conditions, such change shall be effective immediately upon posting to this webpage.
• CeramicSpeed Sport A/S also reserves the right to cancel the competition if circumstances arise outside of its control.