CeramicSpeed Dealer Program
Want to become a CeramicSpeed Dealer?
CeramicSpeed is the World leading manufacturer of ceramic bearings to the cycling industry.
To learn more about becoming a CeramicSpeed retailer, please contact us using the below linked form. You will hear back from us within a few days.
2020 Dealer Direct Programmes
CeramicSpeed offers two levels of dealership relationship - Standard and Authorized levels. Membership of our Authorized level programme offers some great benefits to our retail partners
|Authorized Dealer||Standard Dealer|
|Enhanced margin Authorized level pricing||Standard trade pricing|
|Payment terms: 8 days||Payment terms: Pre payment|
|Access to the CeramicSpeed B2B platform where orders can be placed 24/7||Access to the CeramicSpeed B2B platform where orders can be placed 24/7|
|Free freight on all orders over EUR 400||-|
|Access to counter display and/or framecut display on loan||-|
|Access to CeramicSpeed's e-learning platform (SHIFTER) and photo gallery||-|
|Listed as an authorized dealer at www.ceramicspeed.com||-|
|Permission to use 'CeramicSpeed Authorized Dealer' commercially||-|
|Advance notice and pre-order opportunity for new and limited editions products||-|
|Support for local events||-|
* An administration fee of 10% will be charged for returned products purchased within the last 6 months. 50% will be charged on products that are older
What does it take to become an Authorized Dealer?
- A minimum opening order value of EUR 1.000
- A minimum annual order volume of EUR 5.000 **
- That your shop carries a broad variety of products throughout the season ***
- That you have an appointed ’Brand Champion’ who is active on Shifter and has an in-depth knowledge of the entire CeramicSpeed product portfolio
- That you are capable of installing and servicing all products in a professional manner
** In the event the yearly target of EUR 5.000 isn’t met, we require a new opening order of EUR 1.000
*** The season follow the calendar year.