Project Manager Marketing
Are you passionate about project management and bringing projects to live with a dedicated team surrounding you?
Do you manage to keep an eye on the details while still seeing the bigger picture? And do you enjoy working cross-functionally in a busy, ambitious, and growing organization? Then you might be our new Project Manager in Marketing.
As Project Manager at CeramicSpeed Sport, you will be working with the brand – both internally and externally – and have the daily responsibility of the department, along with many projects that marketing takes a minor or major part in. You will, in close collaboration with our Marketing Director define and represent the marketing strategies.
All employees in the marketing department will be reporting directly to you, and you will be responsible for all aspects related to their employment such as quarterly 1:1’s, salary negotiations and their professional development.
- Managing the Marketing Department on a daily basis.
- Make sure that the prioritizing and progress of projects and tasks in the marketing department is well aligned with the overall strategy.
- Responsible for ensuring that all projects – strategic as well as impractical - are being executed timely by the department
- You will be working closely with other departments throughout the organization, such as Purchasing, R&D, Sales, and Customer Service. Your coordinating role will be key to ensuring the success and quality of both internal and external processes and projects
- Working closely with other departments during e.g., product launches and other internal processes
- Keeping an overview of all ongoing and future projects in the department and in close collaboration with the Marketing Director prioritize these according to internal resources in the department
- +3 years’ experience with project management
- Experience managing a team of specialists’
- Ability to work cross functionally in an organization
- Good at working structured and timely
- Fluent in Danish and English
We are a Danish company working globally. The corporate language in CeramicSpeed is English and you will be working closely with colleagues from our offices in Boulder, USA and Chiang Mai, Thailand.
You will have to be present at our HQ in Holstebro a minimum of 4 days a week and will be sitting in an office where also our EMEA sales team is located.
An exciting position in a company with a unique brand and high ambitions. You will work with competent and committed colleagues in an informal and flat organisation. The workplace is 100% smoke-free.
We are a local company but a major player in the global market.
The salary package includes pension, exercise during working hours, health scheme and several other staff benefits.
We will conduct interviews during the recruitment process, and the position will be filled when we have found the right candidate. Application with relevant CV to be sent by mail to email@example.com If you have any questions about the position, you are welcome to contact Senior Marketing Manager Anne Sofie Banke by mail firstname.lastname@example.org or by phone +45 4044 9145.
CeramicSpeed was established in 2004 and is today one of the world's leading manufacturers of ceramic bearings for the bicycle industry. We have more than 20 years of experience in developing bearings that have extremely low friction and a long service life. All bearings are handmade in Denmark.
CeramicSpeed is a subcontractor to some of the world's largest and most prominent high-end bicycle manufacturers. The products are also distributed in more than 50 countries, and we are the only ball bearing brand that sponsors 5 World Tour Teams as well as many of the world's best triathletes.
In 2008, the independent industrial company CeramicSpeed Bearings was added with a focus on customers in industry. The core area is ceramic ball bearings with unique properties in terms of lifetime, friction, etc. This gives customers great financial advantages compared to traditional bearings. Collectively, this changes the way of thinking about maintenance planning. We are leading in our field and have a business model that makes both the product range, quality and customer service unique in the market.