Do you want to work with both industrial IoT and consumer edge devices? CeramicSpeed is looking for a talented and hands-on Backend Developer to join our team for Greenfield-projects.
CeramicSpeed is one of the world's leading manufacturers of ceramic bearing products for the sporting and industrial sector. We have an ambition to digitalize these sectors with exciting new innovations that supports our mission to help companies and consumers get valuable insights on their industrial machinery and competitive bikes. We are looking for candidates with an IT/software background that has the competencies to design, build and maintain a backend, as well as development and implementation of new APIs and services toward CeramicSpeed users. You’ll help us host data from users, machines and partner APIs in the most effective way.
- Define a new codebase: Build a codebase from a clean slate. You'll build a scalable system that interprets a physical world and alerts when necessary.
- Build what matters: Spend your working hours designing and developing end-to-end solutions that makes to correct insights for our customers.
- Own your code: You'll get full responsibility of the code you write but surrounded by people who are there to help.
- Create an amazing dev experience: Optimise the developer experience for yourself and your team members, allowing us to improve performance.
- Establish a technical culture: Establish/promote an honest learning culture, built on trust and a growth mindset.
- Help others shine: Constructively suggest technical approaches, improve solutions, and perform code-reviews with peers, so we can carve the best path forward.
- You’ll take a large responsibility in the implementation of new APIs and services to better support the needs of CeramicSpeed.
- Contribute to the implementation of the new business model logic.
- Collaborate with the other developers and engineers to enable features across the organization and to our consumers.
- Participate in the development of an ecosystem of apps that can integrate into CeramicSpeed devices.
- Design new features end-to-end, from ideation to technical architecture diagrams, to coding, peer review to production launch and error monitoring
- Stay up to date on the technologies we use and figure out improvements to our stack.
- First, you’ll design and build our new backend architecture.
- After, you’ll continuously maintain and improve your backend architecture.
- You'll improve and implement tests for our services.
- You'll guide and assist your peers.
- Ensure that we can deploy over the air firmware updates on device in the field
- For ease of future implementations and health, you will help improve the tools available for development.
- Collaborate to improve security and data protection.
- Cloud: Google Cloud/Firebase, Azure or AWS
- DevOps: CI/CD, Containers, Security
- Web: Angular, React, Vue etc.
- Remote friendly, flexible work hours and vacation
- Option to learn new skills every day
- Exercise during working hours
- Free snacks, coffee, etc
- You'll get a chance to work with some of the most cutting-edge technologies
- International, English is the corporate jargon